Originally created by Docithe on January 25th, 2012 during the funeral of the late Deathpheonix, this line was spoken by Docithe as a possible explanation of why Deathpheonix's name was spelt in correctly
A quick transcriptEdit
- Docithe: Okay
- Docithe: We are gathered here today
- Docithe: Not to celebrate a wedding
- Docithe: But a passing of sorts
- Docithe: A good friend of many of us
- Docithe: But not really
- Docithe: DeathPheonix
- Docithe: Has been permabanned
- Docithe: Why was his name spelled incorrectly
- Docithe: We do not know
- Docithe: We will never know now...
- Docithe: Maybe it was durgz
- Docithe: But alas
- Docithe: He is gone
- Docithe: He was a TrialMod
- Docithe: What did this mean?
- Docithe: Andy was probably drunk.
What does it mean?Edit
The now meme phrase has come to be used whenever a player, staff or builder, has done something completely odd, and mostly unexplainable. For example whenever a player absolutely messes up in house design, or codes something wrong, a possible explanation for this could be "maybe it was durgz?"
Also, since the time of the funeral, it has been spoken as a server message.