- Go to Mumble.com and download the client for your operating system.
- Install Mumble on your computer.
- Launch Mumble and follow the step-by step instructions for setting up your Microphone and Speakers. (Mumble is set to use Voice Activation as its default chat method. Be sure to change this to Push to Talk.)
- Connect to the MC Badlands server (fc.khhq.net).
- Enjoy the vocal shenanigans.
Things to Avoid on the ServerEdit
- Having your Mic always active : While we all have noisy game rooms with music and television on in the background, we don't want to hear it. Please use Push to Talk.
- Using Voice Activation: Again, we don't want to hear you talk to your gram every time she comes into your bedroom.
- Llama in the voice chat : We will give you some wheat so you may feed your llama elsewhere on your own time. We don't want to hear you do it in chat.
All the server rules apply to Mumble. Please don't break them. If you do decide to break them, don't be surprised when you face the consequences.